The World at Large The World at Large

If the original song is anywhere like this then I definitely need to check it out. As it is, this was a blast to listen to. Nice job man. :)

Weareneverevergettingbacktoget Weareneverevergettingbacktoget

Totally worth the wait for this. Love the cover man, terrific job.

Bidoof45 responds:

Thats what she said

B7 - Destiny's End B7 - Destiny's End

You give me reason to plug in my ipod to my cpu, which is an unnecessary hassle I'm too lazy for. YOur song cure laziness. You must be a doctor. Anyway, I need a new guitar too so I feel ya. Great music, and have fun with Reaper! I've heard great things about it. :)

Burn7 responds:

I am, actually, a doctor.

I might not have a license, but I have a rectal thermometer. Which is, really, is just good.

Jangle My Bells Jangle My Bells

DUDE!! You're ALIVE! I"ve been trying to contact you for months man! Anywho, nice seeing you kept you skills.

B7 - Run Amok B7 - Run Amok

Sorry for your loss, sir. Although the song sounds like a good way to keep sane.

Burn7 responds:

No worries, sorrow brings for the best musical inspiration anyway :P

Glad you liked it man! :D

B7 - Reprimand, Let It Go B7 - Reprimand, Let It Go

Crap, what have I been missing out on??? I usually skip as soon as i see vox (I prefer instrumentals) but dang this was pretty good!

Burn7 responds:

Dude I hate this song so much.

BUT.. I'm really glad you could appreciate it. I really, really, REALLY need to redo this song over again since seriously... It's so old. But thank you, I really do appreciate your kind words :3

B7 - BusMode B7 - BusMode

Your particular style is funky heavy awesome. Glad you keep trying despite missing a few days! Appreciate the music :D

Burn7 responds:

Hey, thanks man! I do like the funk rhythm feel I give off sometimes. I wish I could be in a blues band or something but... God, I love the metal too much.

B7 - Shitless Lunatic B7 - Shitless Lunatic

Oh HECK yeah this is pretty heavy, funky too. Loving it. You're doing amazing with this considering coming up with ideas every day is hard. So props to you good sir!

Burn7 responds:

Ahah, well thanks man. I really love funk and blues, I wish I could incorporate more of it into my music xP

B7 - I Have Advanced B7 - I Have Advanced

Woot! This month thing of yours is incendiary! So surprised you made it this far. And thanks for the instrumental part, I don't hate your voice but vocals make it harder to focus (your music drives the energy I need to work). So YEAH! Awesome. Can't wait to hear what else comes up. More amazing MetalTech too even?? (Shameless plug on my fave stuff)

Burn7 responds:

Yeah... I'm glad someone can be honest about the vox. They need work. I just posted a song that features my vocal work from a year ago and... I can genuinely say I'm improving, but I still have a LONG way to go before I try performing that shit live or something.

Metaltech is so... simple. Yet so difficult. Like all music I guess haha! But it's one of my favorite genres, I feel as though it just hasn't been flushed-out fully yet and we still have so much to explore. BUT I highly doubt I'm the guy to explore it.

Echo Through Time Echo Through Time

Fascinating. Sounds so complex yet still keeps grooving and soothing. I'm totally loving this chill mood you've been in. Thanks again for sharing your music!!

CowardlyLion responds:

Thank you very much! Oh, so am I haha. Thank you for listening!